It is time to work at a center where you are valued and appreciated? White Birch Center provides excellent benefits and very competitive wages. More importantly, we want you to be happy at work! If you are mature, committed to education, and looking for a workplace where the teachers are an important part of the team, then come join our White Birch Center Family!
Qualifications: Applicant should be able to work with children ages 12 months to 14 years old. The ideal person must be kind, patient, dependable, responsible, and should have experience working with children.
- Must currently possess a current Paraeducator Certificate
- OR at least 9 credits in elementary education, early childhood development, child and family studies
- OR at least two years of experience working with children in a school district or public school setting
- Strong oral and written communication skills and basic computer skills.
- High energy and the ability to work well with others (staff, children, and parents) and to foster a team environment.
- A strong understanding of child development.
- Excellent leadership, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- Infant/child CPR and First Aid certification
- Must clear full background check and must pass health screening.
Pay: $13.00 – $15.00/hr
Application: Send letter of interest, resume, and transcripts to:
White Birch Center
PO Box 2035
51 Hall Ave.
Henniker, NH 03242
or by email to: email@example.com