The White Birch Extended Education program is seeking a part-time Extended Education teachers for the Before and After School Program. We are looking for energetic, engaging, and caring staff to provide care to multiple school aged children. Estimated hours are 7:00AM-8:00AM and 2:00PM-5:30PM Monday through Friday, with extended hours for school vacation and teacher workshop days. A background in Education is preferred, but not necessary for the right candidate. Interested applicants, please complete an application and contact Allison Palmer via email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (603)428-7860.
- At least 18 years of age, have a high school diploma or general equivalency diploma, and one of the following:
- Experience working with school-age children, totaling 600 hours;
- Documentation of at least 3 credits in child development, education, recreation, or other field of study focused on children, awarded by a regionally accredited college or university;
- Be able to pass a NH Criminal Background Check and a DCYF Central Registry Check
- Hold a current First Aid and CPR Certification or have the ability to retain a First Aid and CPR Certification
Hours: 20-25 hours/week