- This event has passed.
New York City Getaway
May 4 - May 5
Experience Springtime in the “Big Apple”
Reservation Deposit Deadline: February 10, 2019
Reserve early as space is limited.
Final Payment Due: March 4, 2019
- Mid-day arrival into the city to visit the 9/11 Memorial and museum. A most memorable and powerful experience. Next we have plenty of time on our own to explore the Big Apple. We will have two drop offs and pickups in the city for your convenience. Choose between the first stop in the Rockefeller Center, Radio City Music Hall and Saks Fifth Avenue area. Or the second stop in the Macy’s and Empire State Building area. Enjoy free time for shopping, museums and restaurants. Lunch and dinner will be on our own.
- Overnight accommodations are provided at the Crowne Plaza in nearby Englewood, NJ just minutes away from the “Big Apple.” Enjoy the pool this evening.
- Breakfast included at our hotel.
- Depart hotel for to board the ferry for the Ellis Island National Monument and the Statue of Liberty. At Ellis Island explore the Immigration Museum. Experience the Statue of Liberty with Pedestal access and take in the sight of the skyline of Lower Manhattan. Lunch will be on our own. Both islands have food concessions.
- Depart “The Big Apple” with memories to share with friends. We will have a dinner stop on the way home (on our own).
Tour Cost: Double: $409 per person; Triple: $399 per person; Single: $499
Tour includes: Luxury motorcoach transportation, First Class hotel accommodations & taxes, Baggage Handling, Breakfast, Admission & Sightseeing attractions per itinerary, and professional Tour Director services. Driver and Tour Director gratuities are not included.