PLEASE NOTE: WE ARE CURRENTLY OPERATING AS AN EMERGENCY CHILD CARE PROGRAM. PLEASE VISIT OUR EMERGENCY CHILD CARE PROGRAM PAGE FOR THE MOST UP TO DATE INFORMATION REGARDING OUR CENTER'S HOURS OF OPERATION, POLICIES & PROCEDURES.
For all programs, children must first be enrolled, which means that the parent or guardian must complete the entire White Birch Center Enrollment Form. Enrollment also requires certain medical information regarding the child to be provided.
To start this process, you may contact our Development Manager, Megan Keim with the following information. From there you will be scheduled for a tour of our facility, given the necessary enrollment paperwork and given a tentative start date.
The White Birch Center Enrollment Packet contains the following forms and must be completed in it’s entirety prior to Enrollment.
- Enrollment Agreement
- USDA Child Care Food Program Application and Enrollment Form
- Completed Behavior Guidance Plan
- Consent to Release Information Form
- Completed Parent Acknowledgement & Agreement for Directives
- $50 Registration Fee
- Health Form – this can be a most recent copy of your child’s Physical, the most important information being immunization history.
- If you are receiving state assistance – Linking with the state for billing – filling out Form 1863 – this notifies the state that your child will be attending our center. Our ID number is 18773. Once you have completed this form, you can send it over for us to sign off on. Verification of this is required prior to enrollment. The state can often take some time to finish the “linking” process, so I would recommend starting this process as soon as possible.
- We also recommend meeting with our Office Manager, McKenzie Ledoux, to set up a card on file for billing. You can call her at 603-428-7860 or visit her office located directly at the top of the stairs of the white office building.
All forms must to be returned to our Business Office via mail or drop off.
Please note that Enrollment is not confirmed if completed.